0774 389 4895
- We will require sufficient sets of keys for the property.
- Unless specifically agreed otherwise, the rent quoted by you to us and the prospective tenant will be inclusive all payments for which you are responsible such as ground rent, buildings insurance, service charges, etc. and you will remain liable for these charges.
- In most cases we advise including the utilities in the rent for student accommodation. The tenant will also be responsible for the payment of the appropriate Council Tax except in case of houses of multiple occupancy where the landlord is liable (full time students are exempt from paying Council Tax). We will notify the utility companies and the Local Authority at the commencement and expiry of a tenancy.
- It is not reasonable to expect the tenant to forward mail during the tenancy. You should contact the Royal Mail to arrange the re-direction of your mail during the tenancy.
- Our tenancy agreement can provide for access to be given during the tenancy to allow viewing by potential tenants/purchasers. This must not be done excessively to avoid breaching the tenants legal right to quiet enjoyment of the property but will enable a property to remain on the market for sale during the period of the tenancy agreement.